Everest Engineering Equipment Pvt Ltd has supplied Anti collision devices combined with SLI (Safe load Indication & control) to various customers in India. This has been developed for the full safety during the working of multiple cranes in the same site. These are microprocessor based technology combined with wireless radio communication along with ground monitoring & upload station.
Additional features of safe load indicator (SLI) inbuilt
The company has launched the Tower crane Anti-Collision device in the year of 2012 and they had carried out many modifications according to Indian site requirement. Now, they have come up with a new system which has additional features of safe load indicator (SLI) inbuilt, those the customer need not by a separate SLI and separate Anti-Collision device, both are inbuilt in one system itself.
There were many problems at the beginning of 2011 and 2012 because of the frequent power failure in Indian job sites and the cranes are non detected by anti collision system and get collided through free rotation on wind. All these problem are now eliminated and it is perfectly working in more than 260 Tower cranes in India. From the last three years, it is a proven and very reliable achievement running all over India. The prices have also come down by 20% because of the high volume sales in India.
- These Anti-Collision devices are designed to work with any make of tower crane and any model of tower crane whether it is Topkit type or Flat top type or Luffing type, any tower crane this can be used and the height can go up to 1 km, even if somebody makes the height more than 1 km also, we can match that requirement.
- This technology adopted in these machines are simple microprocessor technology used in this Anti collision systems. 30 number of tower cranes can be controlled at a time with the powerful ACD software with a supporting Ground monitoring system.
- Microprocessor based Anti collision system software does not get corrupted due to frequent power failures or frequent ON/OFF. It consumes about 3-4 sec to power up and start working from its current positions. For the frequent power failures, the company also supply UPS power backup, which will take care of the Anti-Collision system for 1 hour. Anti-Collision system also has some special effect of stop entering the Tower crane area whose power is Off.
- It senses the other tower cranes continuously and stop entering its area whose power is off / anti collision is off. The tower crane may rotate on wind if the power is failed. This effect ensure additional safety during power failure.
- These anti collision systems are designed to work for any Tower crane, where ever multiple tower cranes are working, this device work irrespective of the sector.